20080612

RM156.00

is what I need to buy a complete set of Hana Yori Dango manga. oh, I'm selling my Ranma 1/2 collection to anyone interested. ( : I figured that Hana Yori Dango would be much better a collection than Ranma would be. oh, I'm terribly sorry, Ranma, I'm disowning you; now accept that fact.

o yea, GUESS WHAT??!

it's our (4a11) last day with Pn. Toh today teaching us, so, she baked a cheese cake even though she was out of her head tired last night after our accounts tuition class, remember that part where I mentioned it bored me to death? yeah, thats the class, i bet it must have bored her to death too. :D

to my - or cai ling's dismay, it was a VERY tiny cake. it fitted into a 15cm to 35cm tupperware, just estimating. yeah, you see, people like me that's in love with fattening food such as CHEESE, for example, felt very sad. ah yeah, so anyway, controlling myself, I took only one slice! and it tasted heaven. well, for a second only, maybe.

i'll describe the taste to you, even though you wouldnt want to read it.

when the cake touches tip of your tongue, there's a fine hint of lemon tasted, but only for a few milliseconds, the taste dissloves so fast that some won't even know it existed. then it's all cheese.

hahahaha, nice description right? I know, I know.

I am going to go and install maple. (: oh yea, if anyone interested, come add me lah~ then you sponsor me. ho ho ho. server : Delphinus ; character name : ySP3ARy . oh, on a second thought, don't bother to come. you'll end up sponsoring 4 person in the end if you do ;) well, yeah. RM156, here I stumble upon you.












-.- ooooh yeah, that was lame.

No comments: