20080604

XIN JIANG

and it's already 4th of June. all I remembered since my last post was FOOD; I've been pampering myself with loads and loads of them . feel free to poke my abdomen, it's flabby now
.. no, don't literally poke it or i swear i'll smack you.

tonikake,

my main motive of posting now is to brag about Xīnjiāng. hah, hah, ho. it takes up about one over six of China. which is very big.


it's lovely neighbor would be Tibet, which I find their costume seriously rocks! Doughnuts aside. it's a partly dessert province(?). so it's freezing cold during winter and burning hot *pssstttzzz* during summer (Short Story - Lotus Eater xD)

pfft, I know I'm lame.


there's these Diversifolious Poplar trees alongside the very long Talim river which I doubt any of you ever heard of the name before! hah!

-.-

oh, oh.. have any of you heard of the stone forest? it's pretty amazing..

that's not really a picture of the stone forest in XinJiang, you see.. Yunnan have more of it so I simply just stole a picture.

and these!



are XinJiang bagels. (:

crap. I'm hungry ):

guess what, cai ling? CHINA IS MINE!!! you stay in Japan~~ and Po Chi can stay in Germany. wakakakakaka.

---

Friday, 6th June 2008, FGA KL . Special speaker, should I go? hmm. ..

"I knew it was you all along! but the others.. "
"now, why had that stopped you from coming to Me, little one?"
- quoted from Narnia : Prince Caspian



p.s. anytime might be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

No comments: