20080627

official 70th post.

to the person that had the voice that I heard in 4a11 when I was reading Fruit Basket comic saying -

"Spain lose one lah, against Russia."

IN YOUR FACE. ha! whoever you are. (: spain spain spain spain. whoever kind hearted enough make sure I sleep in the living room on sunday, because I don't want to miss the finals. when spain will definitely claim glory as champion.

to all you Germany supporters,

I can't help feeling sad on your behalf. T-T see my tears? 9:

anyway, I DID wake up this morning at 2.30 but I was too lazy to do karangan and I kept telling myself, screw the recipes, I'm not copying them. then I eventually went to sleep at 3am. BEFORE alvin texted and told me to wake up. pfft, u wasted 5 cents. (:

tralala.

tomorrow is Hari Terbuka for sentosa students. our chemistry teacher, mr. lim was going on with his stories to brighten up the brain cell eating subject, then he talked about tomorrow's event and said ,

"tomorrow, I'll try my best to go to 4a11 ah, then you all must tell your parents you know, 'ahhh, this is mr. lim, my chemistry teacher.. *whisper* He's the BEST teacher! *whisper over*' .. but don't tell them bad thing about me!"

it made me remember that I accidentally told my mom about the incident when CCX went stomping out of the class with tears sprung out from every corner of his eyes. :DD I'm terribly sorry, mr. Lim. :P

pfffffffffft. tomorrow only yap ling, me aside, will be going for koperasi thing. IF I went to FGA for the football event ,she's going to cry i tell you. omg. she just called. -.- she's going to live over a 100 years I tell you. anyway, how in the world did she got my number? o.o ANYWAY, anyways, i minat sgt dgn football, it's just unappropriate for a football event to last for 7 hours, sides, blame me for promising someone to attend youth tomorrow. yeah so, have fun, beh, yvonne, and some other people that are attending.

p.s. just don't miss me too much. (:

had any of you watched p.s. I love you? it's emo, and nice. So is The Sisterhood of the travelling pants. I just watched it this afternoon while eating my lunch. it's VERY NICE. (((((((: I want the book. ): it's starring American Ferrera, Blake Lively, Amanda something, and Ashley something(Blaire in gossip girls, gilmore girls' small girl, main char la of course)

aight, enough of football. it sucks. hehehe, today SU had a special speaker from mr. president's church. Ps. Tedious (is that how it's spelt?) yeah, it was great! and before that, we had a little game. oh, in between the two event there was praise & worship, guess who song-leaded? MELVIN! hahaha, I didn't knew he played the guitar. ;) oh, okay the game. we were all given a piece of paper with small little boxes holding words on it, the game's called 'bingo'; so we're suppose to go around and ask for the person which have the detail stated on the boxes to sign. and so the person who got all signed, runs to the front and shout bingo. (: easy right.

Joshua suddenly appeared and asked me to sign the part for the '..weighs less than 45kg..' and I signed la, then he signed my 'loves to sing' .. so it went on and on and people kept forcing me to claim what I'm not. ): for example, Amanda Saw said.. "you think I'm weird! now, sign!" anyway, my main point was --

MARCUS BRYAN SIM. )): he was one of the winners so they were in front and were asked to say what they learned new about someone else. guess what HE said. )))))))))):

he said, "I didn't knew Rebecca weighs less than 45kg.. ehehehehe" )): what was THAT supposed to mean? anyway, they kept asking amanda what was she waiting for. haha, her answer was for germany to win euro. oh yeah, Ka-Shing was there for praise & worship only, weiirrddd. my sister's-claim-to-be-stalker was there too!

with all of the above thrown away to the dustbin, Jade, your doll looks NOTHING like your beloved Shige-sama.

alright, alright. I have to finish up the carta organisasi for the koperasi. oh yeah, for Narnia : The witch, lion and wardrobe lovers, tonight, 10pm, TV3. (: I'm watching!! so if you happen to switch it on, you're watching the same channel as me. LUCKY LEH? 9:

No comments: