20080617

thank you.

I seem to be updating too often these few days. gah, it's stress relief session, so don't mind me. go on and finish your stuffs. don't bother to read. (:

just attended Nature Society meeting just now, and we're going to FRIM! huahuahua. 12th June '08. but have to pay one month of my allowance to get to join in the trip. ((: it's a place in Kepong which I haven't even set my foot upon yet. I think. I'm really bad at geography so.. you get my idea la. and I'm excited!! cuz we're gonna walk on a hanging bridge. :D I've promised Wan Qi that I'll shake the bridge when she crosses it.

this morning's gotcha! call on hitz.fm rocksssssssss-ah!! haha, it's a street gotcha. means, they gotcha people face to face instead of the normal through the phone. it was really unexpected lahh. hahahha, too bad lah if you missed it.

:P

thank God, today.

I ter-forgot Chem. have homework to do, so I went to school without touching even one page out of 6 pages of homework. so, I rajin copy lah! what we do best during standard 6, hahaha.. all the maths homework.. ANYWAY, first period was PE, again, and I just couldn't stop playing badminton.

oh, oh!! btw, I hereby declare that ::

I am victorious over cai ling in badminton!!!

ahahahaha, most of the after-class-matches I have with her, she mostly tak dapat. :P don't try to deny it lah, cai ling. ahhh, yvonne! I haven't forgotten you're suppose to have a match with me. hehehehhe. I'm waiting~ ((((:

ok, back to chem.. so i didn't finish anything la, after PE was BC.. new teacher, gv face abit lahh, maklumlah last year she help me get A in PMR cuz she taught me BC; then after that was EST.. ALSO new teacher, and the teacher was.. vulgar, if I'm allowed to describe her as that. so I had the brains to not get on her nerves.

then recess time came, and I very very very rajin copy. until Choon Bee (a pengawas) come and chase us down for the.. 7th time(?) then only we went down. and that was when I went to where JingQi was and went sunbathing. the sun, i tell you was shining right where I was sitting. stupid!~ anyway, I didn't get to do anything.. and right after recess was Chem. already.

so I went into class without finishing the fifth page only.

teacher was asking people to go out for him to check their works.. and then he called, 'cai ling!' wahhhhhhh, scared me like crap. luckily he called her, or else if he picked me, I would die on that spot. gahaha, anyway, so he started discussing the answers and everything then when he was about to start the 4th page, the lovely darling school bell rang!

brrrriiiiiinnnnggggg~ bahahahaha.

you can imagine how much relief I felt. hahaha,

so yes, thank God, really. I'll have to make sure I finish 10 pages of his homework now. TTFN!

p.s. my mom went back on her promise AGAIN.

No comments: