20080628

KL Fest + leng chais

Hari Terbuka. and what was I doing? fixing up a cupboard.
my mom went with my sister to get my report card. without me. and I got really mean comements. sheeesh. I'm not telling anything, anyway it just made me all depressed and felt like hiding under the bed sheets and read comic till I tire out and just sleep.
pfft, but I went to church. yeah I appeared and went back again because I felt like I'd be intruding or sth after hearing them chat and laugh at such high voices. so I went back, feeling like crap. i intended to idle at the playground but apparently there were 4 unknown strangers resting at that time. and I didnt want to be the next victim for a raping case so I trotted back home as fast as I could and started to paint. Painting is good.
until 6. I didn't even noticed the time passed by so quickly. I was sketching this image I saw in the sky some years back when I still regularly attended youth. xD
yeah then I got ready to watch my sister perform at KL Fest in KLCC. Before the event started, I got what I wished for a week ago. SUSHI! ((:

Japanese buffet.

there was this group of Japanese speaking real fast in their language.. it's surprising I could understand them! x) then I ate and ate and made myself hideously huge. I felt like I would burst if ever ate another pico gram of food. omg. but anyway, I hope it what I ate is worth more than 60bux. there was mango pudding !

my brother weirdly enjoying his sotong ring.

the paper to wrap the chopstick.

ookay. so after that we went to KLCC and took pictures! I was trying really hard to hide behind my mom then my dad asked me to take a solo picture. sigh, pictures not uploaded yet.. TOO BAD you don't get to see how fat I look like after stuffing down millions of calories down my throat.

we couldn't find any place to stand near the stage, so we went to the back where there were small TVs .

I never saw so many lengchais gather at one place before in my whole entire life. I was busy gawking at some ang mo leng chai when it was time for the sarawak kids dance. why won't they turn to face my camera?!

they really do look leng chai ok.

sigh, if I had their faces taken, I would love to let you all know my definition of leng chai. hahaha, sigh. but something weird happened.

when I was still standing near the fountain, there was this old uncle. oh okay, not old uncle lah.. someone over the age of 20.. he was holding a camera phone and snapping picture at his own risk. then his friends came over and they looked at me, laughed and backed off a little. so I weird lah! turned to look at the old uncle - he was pointing his stupid camera at me. I was dumb-founded for a while then hurried off to find my dad who was apparently busy taking a video of my sister dancing + singing.

ssiiiigghh, I bet he was taking picture of me to tell his girlfriend , 'see! this is what you call fugly.' oh pffft. makes me sick just imagining. I'm going to go back to painting. spain WILL win Euro Monday morning. come bet lah, suckers. nyeahahahaha. I will willingly starve another day if Spain doesnt wins. come on, anyone wants to bet? 0:-)

No comments: