20080607

FGA crusade

I come in peace, earTHLings.

^^D

FGA's crusade tonight ROCKS. hahaha , suckers that didnt went serves you right. not like I invited anyone lah. : D but THAT PERSON who backed out last minute, all i have to say is, wasted LAH.

' hell ' seems like a place I even more don't want to go to. not like I want to go to before. and so ,from today onwards.. any jokes on hell won't be entertained. Literally, seriously.

it's irony,

just last week Pastor spoke abt the end of time. yes, spirit man. don't be lazy anymore. read your Bible and pray every day to grow. to not waver in your Faith, that gift from Father. and to follow His footsteps.

back to the crusade today,

the speaker was from Indonesia and he touched a weeny bit abt his unwillingly went trip to hell ,spoke abt the faces he saw, the tortures they went through. and he shouted ,'YOU THINK THOSE PEOPLE ARE DEAD? NO! THEY ARE ALIVE, AND LIVING DOWN THERE.' which is ture, which also reminded me of my grandfather ..

and so he begged, and I beg too,

receive that salvation. good deeds don't really cover up your bad doings, believe it. religions aside.

and now, you earthlings must have gotten bored of my talk here, so I shall go on my UFO. ahahahahahahahaa, actually mom's scolding <.<

No comments: