20080608

T A G

not to spoil the fun or anything, but ,don't tag me LAH.

from Jen Hoe :-

6 things I'm passionate about;
i) Christ
ii) FOOD
iii) people (family, friends, etc. )
iv) making a difference
v) drawing
vi) -

6 things I say too often;
i) I'm NOT cute. (due to some certain people that keeps on insisting that I'm cute. I'm really not)
ii) I'm hungry !!
iii) seriously?
iv) pfft.
v) -
vi) -

ughh, I'm starting to dislike the numbers now.

6 books I've read recently;
i) Memoirs of Geisha
ii) I think I'll just curl up and die
iii) nineteen minutes
iv) Ink Spell
v) Under the ???? moon (i dun rmb the title)
vi) Bible! yea.

6 songs I could listen to over & over again;
i) ashita harerukana (proposal daisakusen)
ii) Every heart (Inuyasha)
iii) 1 litre of tears main theme (which i forgot the name)
iv) walking her home (mark schultz)
v) at the beginning (Anastasia)
vi) June's rain (chinese paladin)

and the list goes on and on..

6 things I learnt for the past year;
i) a tongue can kill.
ii) if you want result, work hard
iii) potato chips double up your calorie value (not literally la duh)

hahahhahaha

iv) appreciate while you still can
v) things don't end when you fail, it ends when u give up.
vi) donuts are addictive substances.

6 people to tag;
i) orlando bloom ,please
ii) hirano aya
iii) yuki nagato
iv) Daisuke Niwa
v) Tsing Tsing~~ (so she calls herself xD )
vi) mark schultz !! ha ha ha.

pft, you find me lame ):



here's one from alvin. if i got your last answer wrong, that you happen to be tagging ur hamster or someone else by that name, do ignore anything after this then . (:

Answer the few questions below.
1.Which do you prefer?Black or White?
white over black.

2.What kind of person do you think you are?
i THINK i'm self-centered. tell me if I'm wrong ,
i think i'm a person with too many thoughts to handle. therefore, i don't speak much, and therefore people THINK i'm quiet; you'll be amazed if i spoke everything that pops up in my head.
i think i'm indecisive.
i think i'm out of my mind sometimes.

3.Blue or Red?
blue please.

4.What's your mood right now?
excited. i'm going to play wonderland after this post ^^D

5.List down 5 things you did yesterday
went to KL, saw ' eye on Malaysia ' (i know its a little late -.-), ate stale bread, finish up I think I'll just curl up and die, decided to leave my hair long. ( my mom forced me to T-T and anyway, i'll look super cute with that tiny little hair sticking out from the back of my head !! hahahaha)

6.List out 2 of your best frens
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAADEEE! and, ALL of sapo 6 ~~

7.What kind of girl do you prefer?
can i change the question to guy? haha, well if girl then.. honest, puts her heart into everything she does, uhm, good from the inside was what i meant to say .. haha

8.Do u like your dad or ur mom?
I LOVE them BOTH . got a problem with that?

9.What's your fav colour?
white

10.Which would you prefer?Japan or Singapore?
JAPAN! manga, anime, dramas. FOOD. wahhhhh, pure bliss.

11.List down 3 things in your mind.
school, wonderland, diet plan. hahaha,

12.Who are you chattin' with in msn?
i'm not on msn..

13.What are u doing?
trying to sort out my time. I wanna go China Street but i have alot of homework still unfinished and school starts tmr. BUMMER.

14.What do you know?
I know that I'm going to heaven after I've ended my life on Earth, do you know where you're going after your physical body dies?

15.What's friendship?
friendship is what you can't live without.

and my job is complete. don't tag me anymore ah, it took me one hour of gaming time to finish this, and i'm glad i'm done. ^-^

No comments: