20080619

sapo 6 leader birthday

Happy birthday Sue Yin!!


though I have nothing to talk to you about at most times, it's still a post dedicated to the day exactly 16 years ago, to your birth. ((: thank you for being the most sapo of the sapos' I've ever known. lolz.

pfft. I doubt she'll come visit.

we (beh, sue yin, yik loong, yvonne and ME!) went to mid valley today. heh heh heh, in our school uniforms. -.- but nvm, we DID look super yeng with blue pinafors and white collar shirts + a more than 1kg bag hung on our shoulders. YES, indeed, we looked super yeng.

anyway, to save money - tigthen your belts season (so my mom always says) we went for lunch in the mamak stall over at Esso, but since roti kosong wasn't cooked ready, I decided to puasa, as usual.. sigh, and wasted RM1.20 on Teh o' ais limau.

we actually planned to go there by taxi, but they didnt allow 5 person to sit in a taxi in case kena saman so we sat U71! I've never saw people so happy getting a ride on a bus before. ahaha, and it was then that I realised that I've forgotten to take picture at the mamak stall. for remembrance mahh.. (quoted from foong)

so we reached eventually, bought the ticket to The Happening. supposedly KungFu Panda, but beh watch before already and yik loong is going to watch it + sue yin say kungfu panda buy dvd and watch enough. so we turut birthday girl's wishes and watched the happening. it's about a virus spreading around and people killing themselves. scary, is all I have to say. I spent most of the one and a half hour hugging my bag and stuffing my index finger into my ears. pffffffft.

after that, yik loong went to buy a shirt as a present for his coach (the chinese yo-yo club) and sue yin helped him to choose the shirt. beh, yvonne and I got bored since we didn't know any better about buying gifts for the opposite sex, so we teman yvonne to south court to wait for her father. ho ho ho. and we started recording.

SO. if you really want to watch the video, come get it from me. Cause the file is too large for any video hosting site to host. (:

then sue yin and yik loong came down to join us too!

yik loong is camera man!

sue yin, me, yvonne, beh.

we're advertising. (:

we're suppose to be angry, btw.


actually i took a video of yvonne getting on the car and everything but when i finally press the button to save the video, it then only started recording. bummer sial. so tak jadi. we walked back to north court to get on a bus to get home. on the way i started recording again. :P

then I got on bus U60, it was the crampiest bus I've ever been in! plus, there was a cartoon showing on the mini tv in the bus, so I kind of enjoyed the bus ride. hahahaha~ (: that was about the day of the "celebration"; karr man, WASTED LAH. why didn't you just give up Interact and went with us? pfffft. I'll get you your kit-kat anyhows. :P

till then -



oh, I almost forgot. *edit* I've just made a bet, if Turky wins against Croatia tonight or rather tomorrow morning, I won't be eating for a day. meaning 24 hours, guess how i'll survive.. -.- CROATIA!! PLAY UR BEST OR ELSE.

No comments: