20080623

SPAIN x)

suckers. bet LAH. bet for Italy to win lah. :P


ahahhaa, okay.. fine I know my opening word is kinda vulgar. but what can you do? wakakaka. I'm currently fulfilling my stupid bet towards the lousy match of croatia vs turkey. I haven't had anything to eat at all since last night 8pm. another 5 more hours .


oh okay, I had a cloud 9 lemon sweet. because I kind of forgotten about this whole stupid bet. and Cai Ling said I was a good girl and I had the privilege to get a free sweet from her! ((: I'magoodgirl!


anyway,


i planned to watch the match last night. but I was dreaming of food. lol. No, no, I seriously was! I was dreaming about this wafel.. with ice cream + strawberry jam. stupid, I'm making myself even more hungry. -.-


yeah, so.. alvin called to wake me up or something like that and I mumbled a few somethings and went back to sleep again. ended up I didn't finish most of my homeworks. giler betul. ):



Fabregas! see leng chai ((:

why lah is he in arsenal. ): ehehehe. .. he scored the penalty kick. i think o.o but I'm thinking maybe russia will win against spain. just maybe.

yeah so I went to school empty stomached. and everyone was shouting in my face. especially yvonne. ]: they were like saying,

"turkey lose edi luu~"
"go puasa lah~~"
"ahaha, becca, puasa edi not?"

evil hor, my friends. ): but jingqi didnt shout in my face la, she was hyper when I told her Spain won xD she was like "WAHHH! Italy lose, yes!"

I think yew heng supports spain 9:

then I saw 'jin jin' today. xDD stupid fella go and put his display name as jin. then i ter-paksa call him jin jin . hahaha, he still owes me donuts. lousy fella. I'mhungry! I want to EAT! ): sigh, I'll go do my homework till it's 8. toodles. (: ohh, expect a change in the banner. though, it might take MONTHS. :D

加藤成亮くん's doll is going to take years. btw, 山下智久とてもかわいいです!!

if you don't agree with me you owe me pisang goreng.

the big big huge huge ones sold in OUG. [: <-- that's a smug.

No comments: