20080611

oh idiocy, leave me !

oh yeah, really, my day had been " awesome " !
it's so great i could actually puke on that fact.

ugh, that was a sarcastic statement btw, in case you didn't noticed. my day sucked. like you know when you use a straw and suck the contents of a cup? yeah, it sucks.

it was okay at first, buddhen i think it was because my sister cursed me or something after school then I got really bad luck. like, BAD luck bad luck. see, first off. I collected my badminton racquet from my sister's car for the stupid match which APPARENTLY, I said it's okay for me to join, it doesnt means that I WANT to. there's a whole big difference in those two words you know.

anyway, i took the racquet together with its cover and walk back into the school grounds together with ' Eating Heaven ' in my hand. it's a book that i'm reading now. the variety of food mentioned in it, rocks. FUh, if only I could eat them all. heaven i tell you,

yeah, back to main point.

JingQi, Yik Loong, Sue Yin and Li Pheng were sitting at on of those ugly new plastic tables they changed in place for the old wooden ones. I personally like the wooden ones better, really. they were there when i got to the canteen. then when I've sat down for like 5 minutes? they all went in different directions.

what was that all about? -.-

blah, cut long story short, i was late for the match. luckily, no marks deducted but no trial rounds ): .

ahahaha, we lost anyways. as expected of a person formed by fat like me, i seriously owe it to Li Quen, she seemed determined to win or sth like that. she said she was nervous before it started. which means she cared, but i didn't ahh, i feel so sorry for her !

so after all the matches were over, i went to the main gate to wait for the arrival of .. well, anyone that can fetch me home. I waited. AND waited. and, waited. and waited, together with the story book accompanying me, of course. but no one came. -.-

i was half furious and half sad, i somehow managed to convince myself that my mother forgot about me or something like that. it's not like i didn't leave a message, i remembered very clearly that I told my sister personally to help me phone up my mom so that she can fetch me, unfortunately it seems that she forgot about the whole asking-for-a-favour-incident and just went back home, threw herself on her bed and slept.

yes, i was very angry. partly because the guard's daughter keeps asking me to play with her. oh, yeah i would love to, darling, but apparently it seems like my mom forgot all about me, how do you feel when that happens to you huh? would you still go around asking some random stranger whose eyes are surrounded by black circles to play with you?

oh.. uhm, yeah.. I just found out earlier that i have panda eyes. i just hope it's not permanently stucked there or else i'll start applying honey on my face. they say it helps.

anyway, at 4.56pm Yik Loong came trotting to the main gate and asked, 'eh? Becca? how long had you been waiting?' I gave him a cold stare and sighed like i've lived for over a hundred years. he's my life saver. he borrowed me his cell phone (i don't know why he brought it to school, but thank God he did) and i dialed my sister's number ::

tut.. tut.... tut.. tut....
sis : ennyy.. hello? (probably just woke up)
me : hello, this is miss Rebecca Ng speaking, what happened to mummy?
sis : haa? AIYO. (it really sounded like its in caps) how i know...?
me: i thought i told you to help me phone her.......
sis: where got?! anyway, you also didn't tell me what time.
me: (mumble : bloody hell) aih, just phone her now lah.
*press red button*

thanked yik loong for over a thousand times, and talked about mapleStory for a while. ha ha ha ha. apparently, we're (me, yik loong, yvonne and beh) creating characters in maple together and train together and die together. hahaha, yeah.

so the girl annoyed me into blowing those soap bubbles for her. i tell you, this stuff recquires skills. it kept exploding in my face the first few times, then i suceeded! my bubbles were so huge. : D ha ha ha.

then the lousy WHU 6211 appeared. and i went into the car la duh. my mom and i had a brief conversation. i didn't want to speak more anyway. it hurts like hell waiting at the stupid school for over 2 hours for nothing and yet.. read below, full script. -.-

me : i thought you were going to the hospital today?
mom : you said you want to come with me one..
me : if i reach home at 2.30 then i follow you lah, *stares at the clock* but 5 o'clock.. FIVE O' CLOCK. 5 o' clock then..
mom : WHAT?!! (yes, she literally barked that loudly, go ahead, use your imaginations) I just woke up and your sister asked me to come fetch you OKAY? when i go and fetch John also no one phoned me.

yeah sure, cause the person that you're suppose to fetch happens to be penniless at the moment and the sister i entrusted a simple message of such to just went home, forgot all about it and slept, like a pig. oh okay, no pig, just slept.

end of conversation.

and i remembered how she barked at me yesterday for waking up my sister countless times to fetch John from school which, of course she ignored every single reminder, and continued sleeping. and also for telling her that John havent come home yet and that she should go fetch him and i couldnt phone her cause the telephone was spoilt and well, she just barked. gave some really nasty comments WHICH in my opinion should all be transferred upstairs to where my sister was sleeping soundly and should absolutely be not remarked at me.

well anyway, since she was that concerned of him.. sigh, anyway, i'm ill treated, that's what i am. okay, now i know why i have two stomachs. stress, i tell you. it's pure stress. oh ya, yesterday john got TWO ham chin beng while i got nothing but scolding today. see, pure ill treatment. probably she's just afraid of him having a relapse or something like that.

gah,

anyway, my main point is :: i went back home, made a green apple naked of its skin and soaked it in salt water in the fridge while i go bathe. when i saw my reflection in the mirror, boy, was my stomach FLAT. I poked it. and it's turgid. see what food does to you? i havent had anything to chew on since 6 in the morning. so it's kind of like.. eleven and a half hours without food + a badminton match under that stupid scorching sun + walking up and down that small slope in front of the main gate.

yeah, i had a flat stomach for once in 5 years. hahahahahhaha, anyone up for a fight on badminton?

ok, then when i'm done with my super late lunch which is leftovers. bihun + ikan bilis with shreded parts floating all around the curry water soaking it + bones of chicken + a miserable slice of crab meat + turned yellow cabbages.

ugh. right?

but i was never that happy to see food before in my entire life. I mean, my stomach had been trying to gnaw through my layers of fat since recess. oh okay, well it really wasn't gnawing or anything but it felt like that ! and I'm sure that if it ever gnaws, it won't suceed passing through that thick layer of fat.

oh yeah, did i mentioned? my results sucked. seduts.

anyway, after one hour of homework time, it was already time for tuition. ahh, tuition. it bored me to death. I sat with half sleep eyes, nodding and smiling stupidly at any remark anyone made to me. i bet i looked like the world's more distorted faced person. if you're denying any of what i just mentioned, try imagining : rice width eyes, droopy brows, fake smile, smashed in nose, specs, fringe pinnedd up to the right, shoulder length hair, face with skin pulled in different directions due to that fake smile.

imagine that, and if you still say it's not distorted, i'll take a picture of someone that have what i hadd for a face and make you stare at it for 24 hrs non stop. HA! see how you like that.

oh yeah, I have like 20cm thick of homework left, I just remembered. So, till i find another equally stupid post such as this to post again. really, if you actually readd through this whole post, I salute you. I cannot imagine anyone being able to tolerate with my idiocy. yes, so. till then! whoever who might be reading. ( :

- tmr last day with Pn. Toh. ):

No comments: