20081028

despite it all,

*edit* I don't like my voice the way other people hears it, it's so weird and it makes me sound like I'm trying to be some kind of girly crap, I prefer the voice that I hear better. and yes, that's me trying using Cina accent and failed real badly.

that was what I've used my Deepavali for. and of course, also playing motherload on miniclip. that game is super addictive, mind you. OH! and I got to eat Indian food afterall. (: uh, duhhh?! my-right-beside-me neighbour is an Indian, how could I not taste Indian food?

so anyway, I'm going out later with my whole bunch of crazy friends. that's right, they are MINE. dare you steal them I'm going to .. uh, I'm going to steal all your food! hmph!

:D so before Li Pheng arrives at my house, lemme go mine more ores on martian grounds. motherload!!!

No comments: