20081026

my neighbourhood.

I'm all sticky and sweaty and itchy now so I'll make this post as short as possible. cross your fingers! ahnyways, John's school friend decided to come over this afternoon and after they got bored of hogging on the laggy laptop, they decided to play badminton. which I had coincidentally urged my mom to go on a match with me on badminton a few seconds ago.

yes, John, I appreciate that you take away the only two miserable racquets in the house. pft.

then I was asked to babysit them to Jalan 4 where the badminton court was situated. so okay, I'll go along. and my mom decided to come along too. so happily we skipped there. OKAY, so we didnt skipped, skipped, it's just a descriptive word. fine, forget about that.

the people that were initially there were kicking football (yeh, on the badminton court) and saw us coming by with our badminton racquets had really pure hearts and decided to let out the court for them and they all went to get their respective racquets from their homes. the gist of it all is that I never knew such community existed before. yeah, these scenes are often portrayed in those reminiscing-childhood-memories Japanese movies but in real life? lock yourself in your room and go online is more practical.

it's really a blessing to see that, really it is! I mean, they are really super friendly, unlike the people up hill .. ... OKAY, so they are friendly too but not friendly in a way that they would ask you to join their activities when they only knew you for like .. um.. let me see.. 5 minutes?

OKAY, whatever. you don't get me. ): anyway, people, relationships, they're God's gift. treasure them, cherish them and you'll never regret. not even when they stab you in the back. seriously.

No comments: