20081018

Elaine tagS.

I actually love Elaine alot, I didn't wanted to tag her. (psssssst! anyone have tags tag me! tag me more!)

The last person to tag you is?
Tan Elaine

What relationship do you have with him/her?
well, you can say I'm her friend. she's mostly the victim of where I shoot my super lame acts/jokes at. and also the victim of when I feel really mean and simply say stuffs. yeah.

Your 5 impressions towards him/her.
- short
- blue shirt blue tie
- outgoing
- creative
- uh, I'll get back on this.

The most memorable thing that he/she had done for you.
tagged me and said it was a revenge. it's very memorable. I'll remember it 100 years from now.

The most memorable thing that he/she has said to you.
said? well, there wasn't anything memorable. ..

If he/she becomes your lover, you will…
flip and die.

If he/she becomes your enemy, you will..
my life will be a living hell. cause I sit beside her in all three lab classes. so if she ever attempts anything out of evil desire.... thus ends my life. I'll probably be breathing in chlorine gas during chemistry lab, having pendulums threw at me in physics lab, and probably have the ant nest they place in bio lab break on my lap. yeah, livinghell.

If he/she becomes your lover , he/she has to improve on..
don't have to. I'll flip and die remember?

If he/she becomes your enemy , the reason is...
I tell her too many lame jokes and tag her too much.

The most desirable thing you want to do to him/her
tag her.

The overall impression of he/her
spectacles. HAHAHA. oops sorry.

How do you think the people around you feel about you?
they probably think I'm crazy. and also they think I'm the person that never cries. uh well, except for yvonne. cuz she witnessed it. twice.

The character for yourself is?
i dunno.. indecisive, yes. what else? i can be quite sweet actually, provided if I ate a whole packet of sweets.

On the contrary , the thing you hate about yourself is?
I'm too lazy.

The most ideal person you want to be is?
JESUS!

Pick a loved one and say something about them
gee this is hard. but I choose Jade! she is green! ah, I mean she is very cool actually. what with her obsession with Shige-sama. and NEWS. she had a super wide vocabulary on English (more than me anyways) and I secretly think she memorises the dictionary.

Ten people to tag
1 Jocelyn Ng Tsing Yie
2 Yvonne Yap Mae-Lynn (really sorry lo, who ask u dun want tell me about ur blog)
3 Alvin Kuan Jik King (wait, there's one more below I'm gonna tag you too!)
4 Ken Ho WeiXing (nah, do survey)
5 (hmmm.. who else?) Wong Sue Yin! (yeah, high five, fire!)
6 Soo Po Chi (I truly doubt you'll be completing this)
7 (how could I miss out) JADE(?)
8 Jen Hoe! (do this tag on your birthday lah)
9 Sheou Jun
10 Jen Ai (lah)

Who is no.2 having relationship with?
Sheng Sheng. I need not say the full name. hahaha.

If no.7 and no.10 were to get together would it be a good thing?
no.

How about no.5 and 8?
haha, I don't know. they never met.

What is number 1 studying for?
STPM. and she wants to go for mechanics. i think.

When was the last time you chatted with them?
everyone of the listed? I'm too lazy to list them all out. with my computer lagging and all.

Is number 4 single?
O.O i have no idea.

Talk about no.2.
YVONNE! oh yvonne, she's who I call sotong. and she had been begging me to go to camp which i find really weird because, hey, it's a camp. just a camp. but for her it's a really helluva camp so okay whatever so i'll go for her camp. anyway, I'm suppose to be talking about HER. ahh yes, she's a good friend.

---
Tag #2 (too by Elaine)

RULE # 1
People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE#2
Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.
These people must state who were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.


1. Are you in love with a fictional character?
yes, most definitely. (:
.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
have vevery other dream come true?
.
3.Whose butt would you like to kick?
T-T Elaine wants to kick my butt.. T-T anyway, I would like to kick my own butt. too lazy.
.
4.Do you cry yourself to sleep ?
last time. when I was emo. but I'm all cute and cheerful now! HA HA HA HA HA.
.
5.Will you fall in love with your best friend?
see, my best friends are all girls .. so, I don't think it'll ever happen.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
loving someone.
.
7.How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
hmm, that's a really tough question. see, I've never really love a mortal being.
.
8.If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
gawk at him all the time. oh sorry, is that rude?
.
9.If you were to die in 2 weeks time , what will you do ?
run around in circles. Lol, nah. I'll be around telling everybody how much they had impacted me and make them feel sad about me leaving suddenly. Lol.
.
10. Are you a giver or a taker ?
both. :]

I tag Alvin Kuan only. (:

No comments: