20081020

my plan for 2009.

I've just finished reading the Cahaya magazine 38th edition and I noticed how inactive I've been in curricular activities.

guess what my plan is?

I'll elaborate on that at the end of the post.

so anyway, in case you haven't noticed yet, which means you're dense, this is my 2nd post today. and boy do I like posting twice a day. well, that's what happened for the last few days anyway. actually I don't like posting twice a day. it's just that I'm bored to the core and I can't get off the computer because I heart, heart, heart the song Cinderella very much and it's looping over and over again on my media player, therefore, making me ignore how quickly time is passing by and also ignoring the fact that I'm suppose to go read up on what I've missed out throughout the year on maths.

you might think I have some vital information that I must disclose to the world no matter what. but the truth stays the truth, I have nothing but rants all through this post. so you can kindly move your cursor... yes, that's right... move it... up there to the right corner of the screen.... do you see the 'x' red colour thing?... yes.. move your cursor over there... and press it!

anyway, I'm going to stalk every photo taking session next year. and I'll appear like a glitch in every picture! YES!

crap, I'm really bored. when is this exam period going to end?!

No comments: