20081007

Finals? ^o)

whee~ award me with the best-stalker award! I've sucessfully took not one, but TWO pictures of a so-called hot geek. pffft. anyway, yes. I stalked someone for free. I'm charging next time. D:

I'm down with a fever. and... what am I doing here?

I don't know.

I'm suppose to go study my history now. ..... ..... ... yeah, gives me a reason to stop blogging. PFFT. I just recently found out that I'm super lame. I still can't accept the fact that I stuck my bag in Elaine and Karr Man's faces and practically shouted 'Kukumalu power!' D:

drat. anyone knows how to cure blisters? those that grows in your mouth .. no, I'm not going to gargle/swallow any salt.. so forget it if you're telling me to have anything to do with salt.

ahh. guess I'll go catch that TV series now.. ..... .. . .. anyone knows where to get the full episode of the 2006 Return of the Condor Heroes tell me, please. (: I have the weird urge to watch it again. till then. :D

No comments: