20081030

speaking of it,

I'm blogging twice in a day again. it's cheating, I know, as Yvonne says.

but this is vital information. I know why I'm being extraordinarily emo today already. it is because my uncle had passed away today. am I close to him? well, we were good friends when I was small .. my first memory of him is that he helped me tied plaits and even took a picture of me. the picture's in my grandma's house now.

now my memory of him stays like this : thick specs, weird grin, ah-pek hair-do and constantly saying 'cool' with a thumbs-up sign.

and when I start to miss him, I can always go to the disciplinary room in SMK Sri Sentosa and find that teacher that resembles my uncle. a lot.

".. so I'll dance with Cinderella
while she is here in my arms .."

cherish and appreciate those beside you before it's too late, before your words or feelings couldn't reach them anymore.

I would like to say, I do, very very much appreciate you all friends that had seen more of my face than my thoughts. including You who ignores me, You know who You are and I know who You are. including friends I don't speak to much anymore, like friends that had migrated to Penang and enjoy all the good food without me. including friends that I had known through friends. including friends that are long lost. and of course, including you suckers that see me until jelat already. all of you play an important part in my monotonous and weird life that I thank God for.

God is good, all the time. Amen. (:

No comments: