20081016

don't mind me I'm just bored

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 1507
Name: Rebecca Ng Jia Yiin
Sisters: sister. no 's'. Jocelyn Ng Tsing Yie
Brothers: Joseph(elder) and John(younger)

Shoe size: 4 and 1/2 D:
Height: 157cm D:

where do you live: in a nest. ok fine, I live in a house, happy?

Favourite drinks: uh.. hmm.. ice blended stuff. for example, slushee.
Favourite breakfast: from what I get? leftover pizza

have you everbeen on a plane?: yea.
Swam in the ocean: yeahhh.. and my toe got cut or clipped by a stinking crab.
Fallen asleep at school: yup.
Broken someone's heart: HAHA. i dunno. O.o
Fell off your chair: yes.. ... during standard 6. I can't forget that fat guy that pulledd his table away so that I'll fall down faster. oh yeah, screw him.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: no
Saved e-mails: no. wait , yea.

What is your room like: cozy and dark and comfortable for a cold cold day. like now.
What's right beside you: a tin of keropok

the last thing you ate: keropok?
Ever had chicken pox: yeah
Sore throat: yeah. D:
Stitches: nope~
Broken nose: nopedy nopedy nope.

Do you believe in love at first sight: i dunno, they used it too much in the movies. even if I used to believe it, i dun believe it now.
Like picnics: YAH~ picnics often involves sandwiches. and sandwiches are fun!

Who was/were the last person/people you danced with: Myself. up the stairs to the music blasting through the monitor.
Last made you smile: Jade's post. :D
You last yelled at: gee.. I don't know. my temper's kinda great lately.

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: duh? I talk to people I like everyday.
Kiss anyone: no
Get sick: yeaa. during add maths. my fever's not gone completely yet. bummer sial.
Talk to an ex: what ex?
Miss someone: oh, yes. very much.
Eat: yeaaah.

Best feeling in the world: the little tingly feeling when I talk to God. (okay, I don't sound "spiritual" at all k.)
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: yeah. kind of like forced to?
What's under your bed: my collection of my drawings, dust bunnies, revision exercise books.
Who do you really hate: no one i know of. wait.. daniel lee.

What time is it now? : 1523

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: yeah. evan. it's like i'm having a crush on a fictional character. THIS SUCKS.
Do you have any siblings: my sister and 2 brothers.
Do you want children: uh.. i don't know?
Do you smile often: too often. well, not when no one's around of course .. ... maybe I do.. O.o
Do you like your hand-writing: oh, yes! defintely. (: people love them too.

Are your toe nails painted: nope.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: I rather sleep on any bed.
What color shirt are you wearing now: green! with the Laos sign.
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: watching sorry, i love you on 8tv.

I can't wait till: the promised harvest is fulfilled in my school!
Are you a friendly person: me? I would bore you to death. just like what I did with Kavilan's friends.
Do you have any pets: yea. fishes.

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: in a story book? HAHAHAHAHA. God, this is really sad.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: i can't remember who was last.

Do you sleep with the TV on?: yeah in the afternoons.
What are you doing right now?: swallowing keropok. and typing
Have you ever crawled through a window?: plenty a times! when the desktop was still in the 'computer room'
Can you handle the truth?: hmm. sure.
Are you too forgiving?: i dunno.
Are you closer to your mother or father?: .. equally?

Who was the last person you cried in front of?: the actor/actress acting in the movie I was stalking crunchyroll to watch. 'Madeleine' I think the name of the movie was.
How many people can you say you've really loved?: people that are close.. uh.. more than 5.

Do you eat healthy?: nope.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: No ex...
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: yeah
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: the pillow. I somehow really pity it.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: loud to myself. very quiet to the world.
Are you confident?: not that I know about it.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. mourning over why my mom and dad always left me for my younger brother
2. watching videos of some weird girl singing.
3. drawing
4. My graduation (kindergarten) performance
5. anticipating standard 1.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. find out why in the world I didn't know how to do my add maths.
2. study
3. quiet time
4. rob my John out of whatever he has
5. laugh at Ken Ho weixing's laziness

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. pisang goreng
2. keropok
3. sushi
4. donut
5. potato chips

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. buy all the worth-it DVDs in the world
2. buy Alvin his long-waited birthday present. HAHAHA.
3. fly to China every winter to stare at the guards' uniform
4. like, find some way to get me richer
5. give tithes.

5 of my bad habits:
1. can't stop eating! O.O
2. yea, lazy.
3. letting idiot boxes suck on my mentality.
4. don't keep promises
5. too judgemental?

5 places I have lived in:
1. Tan Yew Lai
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -

5 jobs I've had:
1. help my mom and her friend to type the workbook. i got paid! it's a job.. right?
2. complete chores. once upon a very long time ago. i got paid too
3. sell stuff in koperasi. paid also
4. take care of my brother. well, i got paid with a meal..
5. draw for some people. got paid by them saying 'wa! very nice!'

5 people I tag:
1. Tan Elaine. HAHAHAHAHA.
2. Tsui Ling
3. Cai Ling
4. yvonne? xD
5. Evan. uhh, I mean Jen Hoe. go update about your trip to Mars la.

No comments: