20081030

where do I hide?

She particularly ignored Me completely when I said 'hello' and not even that, She rolled her eyes at Me like I'm some kind of useless crap that's not worth Her attention. it could've been just my imagination and I might've spoken too softly for the human ears to have caught the frequency of my voice. but 'could have' is an undetermined phrase. it isn't the first time, btw. it isn't I who doesn't wants to speak to Her, it really isn't. somehow, I just wonder if She had ever treated me as a friend. just somehow. and btw, I secretly think She is two-faced. but ahh, without clear evidence what I say wouldn't mean anything now would it? and anyway, I'm not suppose to judge, so OKAY. I'm letting this go. again. for the I dunno how many times already. okay, okay, let go. i'm super great at forgetting stuffs anyways.



forget the emo crap. see, weixing, it has taken effect on me already, seriously lah, stop emoing. btw, I'M NOT A YAKUZA.


oh yeah, I'm on here today not because I'm not emo on my add maths result. I failed my standard. a stinking 43 marks is what I've obtained. but I still Praise the Lord because I'm ahead in my total marks in comparison to Po Chi's. (^-^) I've determined myself to get a better rank than her since last term, so by the looks of it it's coming true. but .. Sejarah and Physics are not here yet, so.. oh well. (:



I'm going off track again!


anyways, I'm actually here to announce that I'll be spending the night on school grounds tomorrow. Pn. Toh said there will be ghosts so I dunno, pray for me? haha. Attending camp means not attending the service in FGA tomorrow night for the assembling of high schools so I don't get to go there and eat free food. I mean, I don't get to bring friends there. bummer, really. but no worries, I'll be praying for the people present so yeah, enjoy yourselves! and bring me some food. :D I doubt whatever I'll be cooking will not create discomfort to my belly anyways.


do you have peace in the storm?

No comments: