20081024

my award.

I WANT TO SCREAM AS LOUD AS I CAN! CAUSE ..

EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!

why can't the font get any bigger?!
now, I am officially free of exams for the year. AND GUESS WHAT? I think WE really ought to have an outing so that Beh can forget about her results and Yvonne can belanja me the movie I betted with her and Sue Yin can continue to sa po and Karr Man can keep on calling me budak and JingQi can forget about her father's illness for once AND ME! I CAN TAKE VIDEOS OF THE TRIP! bahahaha.

a really interesting story occured today.

After I passed up my Sivik paper and kept all my things in my Kukumalu bag, I headed towards 4a10 because Yvonne said we needed to take a few pictures because we haven't took pictures for a very long time already.

so when I reached there, I was given the honourable duty to head on to 4a8 to call Beh up for the photo taking session because it was she who is left absent from the classroom. EVEN KARR MAN WAS ALREADY THERE. so I went and called her and found out that she was super depressed over her results but she still went up anyway.

so when Yvonne was figuring out how come the timer wasn't giving out any sound, Beh started to shout together with my frail shout that i think no one noticed. anyway, the point is they noticed Beh was shouting like a maniac then Sue Yin said the magic words, 'don't shout so loud, take finish picture only shout.'

her last nerve of holding her tears back broke, and she started crying. and then everyone went out of the room and everyone started hugging and crying together. okay, so when I say everyone, it doesn't includes me, Li Pheng and Sue Yin, geddit? u can run around in triangles if you don't get it. so anyway we went back with Yvonne's phone that acted as a camera saved only two pictures. and guess what! one of the picture is really weird and the other picture is ME ONLY! hahahaha. Yvonne, don't delete my picture ah.

anyway, so here's the gist of my post.

I GOT 81 MARKS FOR MY CHEMISTRY TEST!

uh, I mean the ACTUAL main point is, Beh Beh Beh Beh : although I'm positively sure you're never going to read this but I just hope to say that every exam is your testing ground. testing grounds are for you to trial and error. it's like any other exercises you are doing in your daily life except that you are doing it with another 30 over students. and this time it was harder than before, and you failed to reach your target. but what's wrong in there to fail to reach your target? try harder next time, and if you fail again, then try again! when you're weary, call upon the name of Jesus and He will help you. and guess what's the best part of it all? YOU'RE STUCK WITH US PEOPLE THAT CAN'T GET GOOD GRADES FOR MATHS! so strike on, ms. Warrior of the Lord. we'll be cheering you on. pinky promise! (:

No comments: