20081010

OH my GAAAHHhh!

D: why do stupid things always happen to me??

so anyway,yesterday we had a very enlightening holiday that blew me into pieces because I couldnt finish just reading a file in one whole day. like dua puluh empat jam. one file. cannot finish.

yeah, so I planned to continue on this morning at around 6? but my eyes said screw it LAh.

anyway, I still had chance to study in school. cause exam starts at 8.25am. so whee~ okay. so fine, I've studied what I could and made pretty sure everything goes into my head and stays there. well, at least until paper 2 is over.

yeah. so okay, paper 1 was cool. mmhmm, a little circle here and there. yada yada yada. you know, the type of questions where if you know, you circle, if you don't know, you circle also. yeah. so whee~ paper 1 was over. and it's recess! baha.

so anyway, being all creeped out about paper 2 cuz we need to like describe experiments and draw the set-up and everything and all the equations .. yeah, so I went somewhere quiet to study. alone. with no one around.

gahhaha. here's the funny part.

when the bell marking the end of recess rang, I was like super proud of myself when I reached our examination block, I was all 'whoa, so quiet .. I must be like the first few to reach or sth lidat.. '

then suddenly I saw colourful bags all lined up outside the classrooms. D:

Beh was like calling me happily 'Becca~~' (Beh's taking econ. instead of Chem., and what more.. her class is like when you go up the stairs the first thing you see is her class. you know? good feng shui.)
and I was all.. 'kao shi kai shi liao a? O.o(my eyes were literally like that)' (translation:exam start already a?)
then she went like 'yala!'

and I flew like lightning. D: D: call me lightning girl or something. bah.

i was 15 minutes late. pfft. at least the teacher didn't say 'late come in cannot take exam' huuu. well, what a day to remember. oh yeah, and I did finish all the questions! well, except for the one.. that I don't know what in the world is that.

yeah, well. conclusion is, go and memorise your exam time tables. I seriously hope I don't do that during add maths exam or physics or .. i dunno, biology? fuuhh.

No comments: