20081023

:P

I was using up the remainder of my brain cells yesterday night to memorize why the Sepanyol(or SPAIN) people came to the East of the world but I had a lovely distraction going on about. on both sides of me. I'm stuck in the middle, listening to this :



playing Panic! At the Disco songs. and listening to my sister that had so conveniently invaded my giant majestic rolling chair singing along with the 'you'll never know what's in your hair' song. (: so, I started fiddling with my phone and I knew exactly then what I must blog about. my sister, and her not-so-very-pleasant-acts when she starts studying.

please give a round of applause for Jocelyn i figured it was only fair for me to link you back (:, the guitar smasher!



well, that's not the only one of her acts of course, but if you know me well enough, you'll understand that I'm too lazy to upload anymore than one video. there's this time when we were eating in a restaurant, and she took the napkin and created origami(s). obscene origami(s), as a matter of fact.

actually, there's so many acts that she had carried out before I started to note that such acts are going to be carried out for a long while and started recording for proof to show to her future husband/daughters/sons. :D

---
sigh, I got only 39 marks for my story on an unexpected trip. I should have gotten worst. because my spelling mistakes were sprawled all over the paper and the teacher didn't even noticed. HA!

scrap all of that, I'm going to show you guys a few pictures.

my drawing version of my little brave act.


I'm quite a demure person actually. *halo starts glowing above head*

sigh, I'm eating too much these days. must blame on my maid that cooks too good food. we had tempe the food, not the place in Arizona(fried soya bean) yesterday, fried together with sambal and tofu; i tell you, it was the best food I've ever tasted, pisang goreng aside. chips can come third. seriously, I think the potato chips these days have too much flavouring.

fuh. guess what? the fever from a very long time since had yet decided to leave me in peace. now I'm stuck, in the middle of the raining season, wearing a sweater everyday, feeling as hot as ever. (: and as cold as the rain. I've merged with the fire. click if you wanna know about fire.

*erhem* are you ready? (: .. are you really ready?

truly, honestly, whole-heartedly ready? :D cause if you aren't, you could die of heart-attack.


warming up my face muscles.


byebye (:

No comments: