20081025

I owe it.

okay, I know I'm suppose to hide because Jade had threatened to create a mad mob towards me because apparently Shige-sama's doll had disappeared off the surface of the Earth. literally.



BUT, someone by the name of Yvonne the sotong (which don't know that Johor is called 'rou fo' in chinese) had just ringed me up and told me someone disliked my previous post and had also pestered me to post a new post because she's somehow in love with my posts. which I take as a compliment. (: thank you! well, to date, no one had ever said my posts were interesting. and what more, I was always positive that my posts would bore people away. like when I picked out my special weapon to bore Kavilan's friends away, that was classic. oh yeah, so I'm here, posting a new post to make the previous post not so eye catching.



OKAY, I sort of like have a confession to make.



you know the Chemistry Paper 2 test I went in 15 minutes late for? my quiet place was under the big tree.



ok, you still don't get me.



the big tree is where we go for prayers during recess. so I went there, actually THINKING there was prayer that day.



get it?



go run around in quadrilaterals lah, if you don't.



I really think it's magnificent how God works. It's like truly so superly magnificent that it seriously just makes me stand in awe, and it proves that song we sing in services right. 'I stand in awe of You.' That day, I seriously couldn't describe what I felt like when I sat back at my place knowing that I was late for 15 minutes. my hands were numb and I could barely write words at my usual pace. I was all, 'Okay, Lord, so... 15 minutes late, no one showed up at the tree, now I'm here, staring at this blank paper .. my fever is starting to burn up again .. so, OKAY, whatever it is, everything , for Your glory, in Your hands.'



the end of my conversation with God.



I think I really, superly owe it all to Him. Every single penny I have, although I don't really have much, HAHA. every skill I have, everything, what I have now, it was all His in the beginning. so how could I, possibly, ever live a day without thanking Him?



---



before my rotting mind forgets all about this thing I would like to post about,






is that how you spell her name?

SHE ADDS ON TO MY LIST OF CHARACTERS! of my blog posts. and I was so dense! she actually linked me already. so, okay. haha but she's not visiting my blog so.. oh well? I hope she'll come visit and know that I'll be really pleased if she joined us for camp tho! (: so, give it up for Yweng Yian! and pester her to join the Youth Challenge Camp! Elaine too!

No comments: