20081019

tralala~

since I'm online and bored to death, refusing to read anything because tomorrow is essay tests, I might as well type a blog post on this particular day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN HOE!

whoa. this is the first time I update right on the day of the person's birthday. proves how much I hate BM the subject and refuse to study. ha! yes, I'm confident I'll be failing.

so anyway, to Jen Hoe : I'm so uberly glad that you've arrived from Mars safely. Welcome back! well, on your 16th birthday, you shouldn't be online, so if you happen to see this post on the 19th of October, get your ass off the chair and run around in circles! like, HUGE circles! or rather you can teleport yourself to OUG and find someone with the surname starting with 'Wong' and the name ends with 'Ling' :D so anyway, I wish you all the best throughout your 16th year, and I'll give you a new greeting next year. obviously only changing the number. Happy 16th birthday! make sure it's sweet. (:

No comments: