20081028

now or never.

miss D : what are you doing here, Troy?
Quek : to sing song.

what do I have to say about this movie?

well, they sing too much. what can I expect out of a musical anyways. and you can sense that a song is coming everytime the background music plays up. watching HSM 3 is like watching a comedy show. literally. what with the beginning when Troy was going to lose the game and suddenly Gabriella stands up from the middle of the crowd and they start singing a duet.

but seriously, the movie makes people want to spend their high school years meaningfully. well, at least it worked for me and it made me want to spend my high school year (left one more miserable year) meaningfully.

OH WELL. no matter what I have to say about the movie, THANK YOU YVONNE! (: I just realised I forgot to say it. LOL. why do I thank her? she belanjaed me watch that movie. (^-^)






I think my finger blocked the flash light. HAHAHAHA.

uhm, I'm sorry you didn't get to see me, you'll get to see me often anyway, with my obsession of myself hiking up inside me these days. (:

OH! oh oh.. I forgot to put this picture up since the last dunno how many posts.
of remembrance to the victory of Spain. ahh, lovely Spain.

SO! next event : receiving results from my badly-taken finals. wish me luck! and I dunno, cross your fingers that I become emo and stop blogging for once? HAHA. I wish you all the best of lucks too. and weixing, stop emoing. reading emo posts makes people emo too. =D

tralala, someone owes me donuts! LOADS and LOADS of donuts! colourful, beautiful, lovely, tasty, mouth watering, fattening donuts.

do you know that hula-hooping for half an hour burns 200 calories? and it strengthens up your abs and ass and legs. :D good exercise! btw, I'm hula-hooping. huahuahua, strong abs. strong abs. strong abs. strong abs. ohh.. you're still here? O._.O

No comments: