20081013

let go and forget or hold on and cherish?

before I forget,

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, TAN ELAINE !!

everyone's turning old but me. ): anyway, to Elaine : thank you a whole bunch lot for being the person that listens to my lame jokes in either Chemistry, Bio or Physics lab! and sometimes even laughing at them. :D thank you for accompanying me when my sister had to stay back. HAHA. like you have a choice? thank you for being the face of the person that I stuck my Kukumalu bag into and shouted 'kukumalu power!' thank you for even wanting to talk to someone as lame as I! (:

heck, thank you for being yourself! happy turning 16~
you can't blame me for not posting yesterday .. I didn't even get to glance at the computer!
---

HahahahHAHAHahahaha.

if I ever say I'm going to stop blogging for about a few days or weeks or until something is over, I will never keep my promise. somehow, one way or another. I think it's an unspoken rule to break my promise over the net or something(?). or rather interesting stuffs seems to happen more often between the time of when I make the promise and the deadline of the promise.

for example, the chemistry test.which sticks to my memory like super glue. screw yvonne for laughing at me. ):

huh. anyway, I went for a little tour to 4a10 today during recess. If I say I miss them, it would seem all mushy and ......emo. remember emo. but ah, how long had it been last for us all to be together? I mean, everytime we're going for an outing or anything either a person or three can't go. bummer sial. it's kinda sad, actually.

and now being in different classes and all, crap. it makes me wonder why I stayed in 4a11 and not requested for a change of class somehow. it's all for bio!!(: but honestly speaking, if everything were to go back to last year (when i wasn't so fat.. omg, don't get me started on this.) man, I wouldn't want to miss the chance.

but that would mean repeating a year without God's glory. nah, I choose to move on. (: so, who wants to go out after exams and 'gap zai'? :D

No comments: