20081021

RM 5.70 w/o tax.

whee~ I'm back again!

this time with another really sad story to tell. well, at least for me it's really sad. what's sadder than to lose money for an ATM machine in a fast-food restaurant?

so the story goes like this.

sis : *points at my mom* she don't
believe me there's an ATM machine in KFC!
me : what? which KFC?
sis : there the Kuchai one ah..
me : oh, you mean the place where all the people from
Sentosa
with nothing to do hangs out after school?
sis : yeah la, the one gabung together with Pizza Hut
one.
me : where got ATM machine?
sis : GOT!
me : don't have la, I don't recall anyway.
sis : got LAH. want to bet?
me : whatever.
sis : mcFlurry ah? (I think mcFlurry is her
drug)

me : I'm not saying anything.
sis : oi, bet la, chicken. i tell you sure got the machine there one.
me : don't have LAH! ok, bet then bet.
sis : *laughs her sinister laugh*
me : huh, I'll bet with you mcFlurry mud pie!

whoa. like super confident lidat. well anyway, since I'm blogging, you obviously know what the outcome is already.

SERIOUSLY lah, who in the world would think of placing an ATM machine in a fast food restaurant? and anyway, why did I even added the two words 'mud pie' behind the word 'mcFlurry'?! it remains a mystery.

hence, I'm going to lose RM5.70 for mcDonalds. also a few more cents to the government.

9 and a half BIG GIANT pisang goreng in exchange for a cup of mcFlurry mud pie. for a miserable small cup of it.

No comments: