20081016

time to glorify Him.

before I forget,

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY, QUEK JU FENG!!

to ah feng/quek/ah quek/oi/wei/eh : I really need you to stop singing your so called-masterpiece about my kononnye name whenever you see me. ha...... .. .... yes! btw, you should go get a girlfriend already since you're 16 and you're crazy. so, happy birthday AGAIN. I really don't remember what present you gave me.. .... hmmmm.. oh well, enjoy being 16! and old!

---

so forget about getting good grades, my life is going downhill, starting point : yesterday 2pm when I went to my bed, lie down, and pigged.

well, I was kinda hype about imbang-ing all my accounts (lembaran, dokumen etc.), and I lost 5 hours of sleep the night before because I was finishing 'bloom'; thank you Jade.(: (Evan is way better than Dave would ever be, btw) *erhem* so anyway, I slept through the whole afternoon, went for tuition, then supper, then did i dunno.. half a question of add maths(?) then said, 'ahhhh.. I'll wake up at 2am and finish up my revision'

yeahhhh..

...
.
..

.....
..

anyway, I think I failed add maths. never mind BM which I'm pretty sure I'll fail again. again. maybe I'll add another again next year 1st term. welp, I better go start studying what's left of my horrible finals. D: I'm not studying enough D:

but ahhh. I'll really make sure I study starting ... .... now! (:

---

wait, wait wait.. wait.

I have a joke to tell! which made me laugh away whenever I remember it. *erhem*

I come from a Christian family, so naturally, at a young age my mom brings
us all to church and stuff like that. When we were small, we attended FGA
Puchong before we attended HSG up the hill there. so, one fine day, when my
elder brother was in the kids' room (so we call it) there's this little kid that
came crawling up to him.. then he grabbed my brother's arm and said with a wierd
grin on his face, 'luncheon meat :D' then he bit my brother's arm.

No comments: