20081121

a dedication.

"I used to think that life was just an awful song",
but now I knew I was oh-so wrong;
I used to think about how unfair it all seemed,
just to find out now it's how the Earth is since beginning.

why, what do you know?
afterall it's a broken place polluted by sin.

I used to love the idea of running away,
but won't it just make things more broken that way?
Through His strength the weak shall be strong,
so I'm strengthening up my spirit,
cause the battle I fight is not of flesh and blood.

I urge you brothers,
strengthen up your spirits too,
because he who destroys will not rest;
so neither shall we, warriors of God, shall rest.

---

my dearest ******, (shall not state the name in case you're not happy with name stating)

life on Earth. it's full of hardships and obstacles and stuff that are unpleasant to equip you for Eternity. (Isoundlikeanoldperson) but just keep in mind then that we are all here for you, well, at least you have me (and you're stuck with me), and I'm sure there will be loads of them too just that I can't state their names for you now because uh.. I'm not them..? then when you've got enough of all the brokenness remember that God had chose you first, knowing already what will be of you. and His choice will never change unless you refuse to choose Him. and even if you refuse to choose Him, He will continue knocking on your door, asking and asking for you.

and also to that, Jesus said that you could change your depression for His joy. there's a very good perdagangan there leh. ^-^

you, ****** (still not going to state the name) , are made in God's image. no matter how lousy/stupid/useless/bad you think you are, God sees things differently, and He sees your potential despite your flaws. well, if you ask me what good I see in you, I see that you have the ability of attracting people to you . the things you said about jingqi and karr man being able to befriend people easily -- I see that you can do that too, just that you don't realise it yourself. buckle up, sister!

I have faith in you, really. your lovely leader definitely have faith in you! your friends have faith in you. so show the devil what you're made of and make God proud. make your Daddy in heaven proud. I'll be cheering you on all the way. throughout your life on Earth. (: uhm.. that's if you havent got sick of me yet and throw me out the window lah. I love you!! Jesus love you! God love you! (can go on a whole list about this so shall stop now)

No comments: