20081106

it will, if i -

if i sang a different song,
if i spoke different words,
if i act a different way,
i bet it'll be okay.
if i closed my eyes and turned
never looking back
danced all the way into the light
it will be o-kay,
i bet it'll be o-kay.
forgive you when you're wrong,
okay, i'll do that.
but forgive me when i'm wrong,
never, you'll say okay.
i'm tired of hiding in darkness,
what good is there when the hurt won't disappear?
so ..
i'll sing a different song,
i'll speak different words,
i'll act a different way,
and make sure it's okay.
i'll close my eyes and turn,
never-ever looking back,
and dance my merry dance into the light
because it'll be okay.
because He will be there,
because He will never hurt me
because He is everlasting
and too because He is life,
I don't have to hide anymore,
He will mend my wounds and carry me on His shoulders.

No comments: