20081120

what a wonderful day~

I've had white bone tea for dinner yesterday. :D and it've taken effect on me by making me afraid of practically everything.

from bird chirrping on a tree to mass amount of ants moving quickly to kittens running etc.

and what's worst is that the white bone tea made me realised I've grown more immature in looks over the past few years. After browsing through my camwhore-pictures file for a dp on YouthSays, I've came to accept the cold hard truth -- the life is really a circle. O .

and I think I'm going downhill already.

NOOOOoooooo...!!

but I'm still going to attack you all with my lame-ness! fat chance if you think I'll mourn over me turning into a small kid look. bah!

muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. neopets is fun. (:

No comments: