20081105

the other way round.

so, I actually wanted to rant on about my sister that left me in school to wait for a never appearing car for the gazzilionth time already this year but I decided the better -- ranting on the departure of my maid.

5 years ago she arrived with short boy-cut hair. 5 years later she owns the longest lengthed hair I've ever saw someone own in real life.

5 years ago she was a stranger. 5 years later she is a friend. and an arch enemy to my sister.

5 years ago she spoke only a little. 5 years later I hear her sing her lungs out every afternoon and laugh like , seriously, a demented person whilst watching the Korean dramas.

5 years ago, she had no idea what mee sup was. 5 years later, she kept on cooking mee sup.

5 years ago, I hated her for stealing my bedroom away. 5 years later, I still hate her for that fact.

5 years ago, she was normal. 5 years later, I think she'd turned a little crazy. all the talking non-stop and the singing-to-yourselves.

well, whatever changes there were in these five years together, she'll be gone tomorrow. AND I GET MY BEDROOM BACK! YES! YES! YES!! I mean I have to start doing house chores and online time will die out eventually , since next year's SPM year , I'll probably be super emo next year and hence, resulting in the chain-up-myself-in-room act all over again like that period of time when I started to become an emo kid.

look on the bright side! I'll have more allowance! :D and no time to spend them. pffft.

but all of that comes of short-termed effect. of long-termed effect, I'll definitely miss her and her mee sup. and her singing. I'll probably be missing one helluva loads of home-food. cause my mom's too busy taking her afternoon naps and will probably forget to cook dinner and suddenly say , 'hey! who's up for mcD's?!' and eventually we'll get sick of mcD's too.

but really, I wish her all the best. and I pray for her wellness. because she's giving me back my room. hah hah ha hah aha ha ha . and I also hope that her now-5-year-old son doesn't calls her 'kakak' and will instead call her 'ibu' lolololol.

hmm. now comes the problem, what should I give her as departure gift?

---

when life is shit and you know for sure you're going down the wrong way, there's always a U-turn up ahead where you can be on the right road again. pray to the Creator of CY Majoris, He'll carry you on His shoulders and bring you back home.

rebecca.
- this is home, where you are.

No comments: