20081121

for experience!

I'm here. midnight. blogging. more importantly, online.

and to find that people don't sleep. I see people who are on the net as early as I am and still on right this instant. which is weird. very. very weird. okayishouldstoptheveryveryveryswhatever. YES! sooo..

my experience to this late-night online thing is

1. I feel itchy all over. but that's normal cuz my system dont work properly during the night.
2. I feel hungry. geez that means i'm going to gulp in more carbs, which is bad. bad for me.
3. looking at John walking around the hall aimlessly.
4. playing a lot of neopets. I wonder why I never get bored of that game?

gah i'm so sick of typing now. I'm like typing so much in chat boxes that .. well, I'm sick of itlah! maybe I'll come by back tomorrow. :D

No comments: