20081113

the great escape? O.o

I'm all bloated and in shock now cause I just finished up McValue meal no. 1 and found out that John got 5As! that's a change from the results stated in his report book. I told you the standard was getting lower!

anyways, I should be doing my 2 tags now so here it is :

From Yweng Yian. oooooh, I won't forget about tagging you next time!

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
mourn and cry and plant mushrooms then Forgive and forget.

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
to have all my other dreams come true. (:

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
no one in particular.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
these questions all sound awfully familiar. uh, billion dollars? gee, when I get it you ask me again.

5. What's your ideal lover like?
spanish spanish spanish spanish spanish spanish spanish spanish spanish spanish spanish

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
to love is more blessed .

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
wait for what? for the person to belanja me donut? until the day i die.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
OH WELL.

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
nope not recently. OH OH! i know! the penilaian report Mr. Lim gave me for my ARP. super happy about it. :D thanks again, sir.

10. What takes you down the fastest?
fastest. .. hmmm. you do a test on me and tell me.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
26 years old I would be working. and free loading in my parent's house.

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
currently? MOST? well, people is mortal right? uh, hmm. currently this very second is the people around me.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
latchshee. uh, what I think? well I don't like assuming or pressuming what a person is like. so, go away. shoo.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
single and rich.

15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
mumble 'good morning, God.'

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
no. I won't give me donuts away. make me do it, suckers! oops.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
that won't happen.

18. What song are you listening now?
I'm not listening to any songs. but I'm listening to the interview on John about getting 5As tho. :D He friggin broke the family tradition. - -

---

I don't understand how this tag works. am I suppose to answer the questions with a song name or what? O.o Elaine and Yweng Yian tags me.

oh oh I know how to do it already! shuffle your stupid player list and first song is answer to first question, second song to second question etc. lalala.

RULES:
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5.Put this on your journal.


1. If someone says, " Is this okay? "You Say?
I don't want to miss a thing. [wth. it sounds so.. omg.]

2.How would you describe yourself?
Saviour King. [LOL. SHIT. blasphemy.]

3.What do you like in a girl?
crazy - simple plan [... .. uh, okay.]

4.How do you feel today?
My future decided [this thing is not working correctly]

5. What is your life's purpose?
Check Yes Juliet [.. my life's purpose is running away . riiight.]

6.What is your motto?
In Your Freedom. [...]

7. What do your friends think of you?
You saw me [yeah!]

8.What do you think of your parents?
introduce a little anarchy [LOL. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.]

9.What do you think about very often?
He is Lord. [yeahhh~ at least this make sense.]

10.What is 2 + 2?
One day I'll fly away.

11.What do you think of your best friend?
You'll come. [she better.]

12.What do you think of the person you like?
Saving Grace

13.What is your life story?
Footprints in the sand. [:D :D :D]

14.What do you want to be when you grow up?
all these lives. [how many lives can I live anyway?]

15.What do you think of when you see the person you like?
found.

16.What will you dance to at your wedding?
How could I live. [how do i dance to this song?]

17.What will they play at your funeral?
Franklin - paramore [very appropriate it seems :D]

18.What is your hobby/interest?
i kissed a girl - katy perry [she kissed okay! not me! NOT ME!]

19.What is your biggest fear?
Why So serious

20.What is your biggest secret?
Love Enough

21.What do you think of your friends ?
come to praise

22.What will you post this as?
the great escape. [to what?!? to this random crappy post?]

I tag:
1.Tsing Tsing
2.Joseph Ng
3.Jadeeeee. :D
4.Yvonne!
5.Alvin Kuan.
6.Jen Hoe!!
7.JingQi (since I just realised you own a blog.)
8. Kevin Liew~
9. Ken Ken Ken Ho! weixing!
10. Chien. :P

No comments: