20081111

genius spotted!

now, now, I could clearly grasp the reason behind all of the sentosians' hatred towards Mr. ost. but no, I didn't understood it just today. On the other hand, I came to realise a certain genius that lies within him. a genius that calls for a good amount of marvelling at, well for me at least.

see, after ARP meeting (idunwannatalkabouttheamountofteasingigot.screwyouyou-know-who-you-ares!) JingQi & I strolled over to the koperasi room as we usually do . but the funny thing was, Jodie (key keeper) forgot to bring the key along. lolol. so after a fair amount of poking the key hole with hair pins, we decided it was best for Jodie to just go home and get the key then come back again.

so anyway, after she came back, we were so happy, carrying our bags and all but suddenly Thum said 'yer, this thing can turn 360 degrees one!' meaning the lock got loose -- the key in the key hole could spin a 360 degrees without unlocking the door.

hair pins don't work with door knobs.

great! so. .. something happened and Mr. ost came by to look at it and whoa! he unlocked the door with a screw driver and wires! amazing.

then we went online (shh) via Pn. osy's laptop and played on bigfishgames till we Thum went high, as if she was on drugs, seriously, she was more active than usual. and suddenly Mr. ost appeared out of nowhere to fix the door knob. ahh, I seriously think he's a genius. anyway, I spied on him fixing the doorknob so if your house's door knob is spoilt, call me and i'll go fix it for you. :D obviously you have to pay.

No comments: