20081103

me a nominee.

for this
which I think Jen Hoe seems to have no one to tag it with therefore had placed me in the list. but I was first! yay. (: yay yay yay~

Now, now let's move on to the nominees :

1) qingworld (stumbled upon it one fine day, but it's 18-sx.)
2) Jocelyn Wong (hah. I don't even know her. stumbled upon it also. cool because she updates once in months)
3) Tan Elaine (for the overwhelming emo-ness)
4) Jade's! (for constantly making me laugh like some crazy person in front of the screen)
5) Yvonne's (because my friends are cool and she's my friend (: )
6) Alvin's (because of the cold jokes. -.- )

crap .. I'm stuck with 6 blogs only. uh..

7) ahhh! weixing! (for the colourful words.)

dehh.. I'm stuck again.

8) oh! oh! Chien's! (for the *erhem* words she chooses)

this is going to take a long time... ... ..

9) Jen Hoe!! because he tagged me with this. (:
10) won the funniest blog award. (mind you, I'm putting this up because I have no one to list on anymore.)

---

I'm pretty much skipping all the classes in school these days. the teachers don't teach and even if they taught, I won't listen anyways, so it doesn't makes any difference if I skipped them and ran around the hall until my lungs explodes.

but no, I didn't skipped classes so that my lungs could explode today. I went to the koperasi room.

and I was so so so so so sleepy with nothing to do but everyone else busying away with either one or two things on their hands. so - I made up my mind to disturb them as much as I could. which I think yvonne got mad at me for. (: I think Jodie's elder sister (Iforgothername) got fed up of all the commotion and decided to went home early. Iforgothername happened to be a lower six student , so, still had to suffer in school.

anyway, that all had nothing to do with my main topic i was about to blog about. so you just wasted your time. teaches you to not read blogs with no sense.

GAHH! MY POINT IS!

my uncle. he has this really cool looking bottle that was presented to him by some chinese society he was in! it's very cool!! like those in anicent times, in China I mean, they carry around those weird shaped bottles containing alcohol around their waists . it looked just like that! and mind you, that bottle hiked up some interest in Chinese Language for some reasons. Although my system still adds in loadsa Malay into my speech and typings.

I just found out the bottle is called gourd.

YES! that's all I need to say. oh yeah. I passed my History test. a plus sign for the upcoming hols, my class's having a year-end trip! but boo-hoo, next year's teachers are going to be the same as this year's. which actually means another year of not listening in maths class.

oh! oH! I got an 83% for maths! a super plus sign for the hols! hahah.

life really rocks when God's in control. tralala. I'm really going to go sleep now. yesterday night's movie marathon on mr. & mrs. smith and followed by Bruce Almighty sure did ate up loads of my energy. what with running around and disturbing everyone today. *yawn*

nightey night darlings.
-- "to give You up, I'd be a fool."

No comments: