20081118

so extraordinary is His ways.

I don't know how to put this - I'm weirded out by what just happened, but it's not a bad weird. it's a good weird like as in what just happened was good but it was out of ordinary.

I've never cried so much for nothing before in my whole life.

all I did was did what that Still Small Voice told me to do. nobody cries for obeying someone. but I just did. it's weird. it's so so weird. and as I cried, my heart was full. it was overflowing with something I don't know - something good. but it definitely wasn't empty like when someone's crying out of depression. I'm so full of praises now my heart wouldn't stop singing.

Yesus, Kaulah sahabatku,
Yesus, Kau yang s'lalu berada di sisiku,
Kau sumber kuatku.
Yesus, Kaulah sahabatku,
Yesus, Kau yang tak pernah jemu-jemu di sisiku,
Kau sumber kuatku ...

it struck me weird why He would never be sick of being by my side. it's weird but it's the Truth. He would be there no matter what happens.

I am free to run,
I am free to dance,
I am free to live for You,
I am FREE!

indeed, I'm free - I'm free of all the little stumbles in life that we see as giants. I'm free of the boundaries created by human. I'm free of all the depressions. I'm free of diseases. I'm free of insecurity. I'm free of pressures. I'm free. Because who the Son sets free, is free indeed.

and because of that, I'm more than a winner.

Jika Allah di pihak kita, siapa dapat melawan?
Kita lebih dari pemenang!
Hallelujah, kibarkanlah panjiNya!
Yesus Raja segala Raja!

but hey, this is just the beginning of it all. the beginning of His plans for me. I was blog jumping 2 hours ago and I landed on SE's blogspot where I transferred myself to posts that were presented by RL (my 'twin') where she said about being Eagles. I didn't had an answer then, but now - I'm an Eagle. God's love will bring me up into the sky where I'll soar amongst the storm, focusing on the path God had laid down for me.

it was a breakthrough as to what I did for me. Because I would never do that, I never thought I would do that even. that tag I did a few days ago with the Question : to love someone or be loved is more blessed?

my answer would be to love someone who first love you.

I love Him because He first loved me. I chose Him because He first chose me. why did He love me? why did He chose me? I would never know. I mean - look at me! even my parents hate me sometimes. but I guess that's what makes Him so great, He loved me knowing exactly who I am. isn't that who we all need? isn't that what we all seek? someone who would love us knowing all of our weaknesses.


in Him, I believe I can fly.

No comments: