20081125

weird.

it's been really awfully weird lately.

my aunt and my grandma came over by yesterday. and my dad decided to choose that day to go to Raub and I was irreplaceable at home so my dad gave me the reason why I cant follow him there to check out his cool cool LCD plasma TV and the newly installed Astro. MANN! what a bummer.

then today my mom came home from fetching Joseph and said that my aunt was teaching my grandma to do the chant thing again. what chant thing? well I guess it had something to do with the spirits and everything that the Buddha people do. so I dunno! I was like why would my aunt do that? didn't she knew that my grandma had already made her decision to follow Christ? gadush. and heh my aunt is a good person! she's my garbage enzyme partner and she taught me where to put those nasty star fruits that fall on my backyard.

gadush.

and then there's John who constantly fights with me for the computer. and I obviously beat him hands down in the mornings. the early bird gets the worm! and now he's all competitive on who can hit the shuttlecock most times with the racquet. I've got 51 times! and he went like 53 times! HAHAHA! I'VE GOT 53 AHHHH~ yeah i get it. you beat me by 2 times. GEEEZ, I'll easily beat you back! HAHAHAHAHAHA . . .

ookay.

and then there's my birthday. which I so totally am not happy about except for the part I'm getting my freezed cake by the oh so wonderful cai ling and COOKIES FROM MUAH LOVELY JADE . AND PRESENTS! from my parents. :D they give the swellest presents ever. last year they gave CASH. cha-ching! $-$

and then there's DiGi that reminds me I can get 50% more if I reloaded. yeah. did I mention I am broke? I have only RM2! cancelling away my aunt's present of 50 bux. ka-ching! okay fine so I'm not broke but seriously. I don't know why but DiGi just is weird to be sending me msgs like that.

and then there's my addiction towards neopets . and kou-jong . YYAaaaAAARRGH! I can't get my hands off the mouse!! I have like 150k np now cancelling the 3 laboratory maps I just bought. I mean (in the Abby tone now) what kind of a freak would get that much np in a-what one week? seriously! and I finished the altador plot too, no matter how many times the lousy vaeolus refused to get healed. ohmg. I really have a problem with my head.

oh well, dinner out tonight.
how I love the fact I'm getting food.
had I mentioned I ate back all the 2 kgs from last last camp? LOL. I am a super gigantic muncher!

No comments: