20081109

the beginning :

it suddenly dawned upon me that the World is a little too unfair.

time passes by so fast and well, it just goes without informing you. which is bad, with the computer lagging like crazy + surprisingly very tiring house chores to complete with my maid gone and all. welcome, flat strong abs. :D but hula-hooping is out of the way with all these stuff to do. you see, I'm a very busy person . I need to sleep, eat and watch tv . :D

ytd's Class Party was somewhat unexpectedly fun, with the match of Arsenal vs ManUtd. going on and part of the boys present shouting like hooligans and practically bringing down the roof . yeah! 2-1! I can't believe ManUtd. scored. - -

I want a foosball machine!!

oh yeah, and the sausages were super since I was starving crazy for 5 hours before the meal. hah! see what chores do to you? they drain energy out of you like a leech! speaking of leeches, my sister posted up something very cool of me in her blog a few days ago. go visit if you like the idea of me and leech together.

bummer is, I forgot to bring along a camera to stalk on all my drool-worthy friends. but all the pictures taken are either with Soon Leong or Yweng Yian. so, if any of you happen to be so miraculously reading this, first, add me on msn, then send me the pictures. or should I just visit their friendsters? nahhh.

I still want a foosball machine.

---

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY, Min Yeen!
why is everyone smaller in size than me having their birthdays before me? it's just so seriously weird. but ah, anyhows, happy sweet 16th birthday! and well, I hope you had a great time eating the cake I didn't get to eat because I went back early ytd. ): i want the cake. gahhhh, I'm starting to feel hungry again.

No comments: