20081107

7thNov .. seventh?!

me and my room had reunited.

i'm rather unhappy today because of some reasons that apparently ALL of ahli ARP SMKSS knows about. which, of course, unless if you force to take donuts out of my life i'll never tell you. but you see, you don't have the power to make that happen, so you can't make me storytell it.

2, i think my teacher's husband is scary. like mr. Lim scary scary. yes, apparently mr. Lim scares the daylight out of me, if you don't know about it.

3, i have to choose between attending SE and class party tmr. in SE, i would have to face all the 'hey, rebecca! glad you're here.' crap and in class party, i have to face boredom. total complete boredom.

4, my first day of duty in koperasi was total failure. but it sure saved up a lot of energy.

5, it's a friday. and fridays had not been the best days of my life so far. and itmost probably means hot weather.

No comments: