20081106

happy turning old~

okay, I have to seperate these two posts because mainly the other post is too colourful. so, on today, I would like to greet a very old friend of mine, all the way down to standard 1 :

HAPPY SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY, HUI XIN!

look at her small tiny cute chibi size and look at my huge mutated weird size and you just wonder how come she's older than me. though anyway, with all due respect, happy turning 16! you're older than me now and you owe me a birthday present because your birthday is in the same month as mine. ho ho ho .

other than that, I have another friend whose birthday is also today! jeng jeng jeng jeng -

my facebook friend :

Max Wong!

from Japan. I think, LOl. he's uh.. turning some age above 20 today lah. :D personally responsible for the mountain loads of application invites in my facebook account. but mobWars is FUN! so is the others. lalalala. so join facebook and add me! so I can give u invites to all the apps too. (: but it's getting all laggy these days. I think it's because my brother's downloading all the movies.

No comments: